Don’t be put off by the jargon.
Simply put, a content management system (CMS) provides one with the means to update one’s own web content (without needing to know any funky HTML coding, or even the Queen’s English).
WordPress Content Management System Design
We use WordPress to develop most of our CMS websites. Since you asked so nicely, here are a few reasons why:
- WordPress is used to manage 22% of all websites built since 2011
- It has an extensive developer community supplying thousands of highly functional ‘plug-ins’. There’s no point re-inventing the wheel.
- It is secure and easily backed up and moved across the web (when installed correctly)
- It is straightforward for clients to use
- Should you wish to take your website elsewhere (sob) you will not have trouble finding WordPress developers to work on your site
- It is free to use
Honest Web Designers
We’re not interested in squeezing our clients dry. Honestly. Instead of offering the usual tiered service for different ‘levels’ of websites, all of our sites offer the following features as standard:
- Unique web design: no templates here.
- WordPress CMS (we develop with other content management systems depending on requirements)
- No restrictions on page numbers, and no hidden charges
- Page start/expiry date option (ideal for events and special offers)
- Unlimited POP3/IMAP addresses or Custom MX records
- Webmail facility for POP3/IMAP addresses
- Google XML Site Map and basic search engine setup
Our CMS websites are easy peasy to update yourself
(If peasy were a word).
Log in, edit page, log out. Don’t believe us? Just ask us about trying our demo site for proof of just how lemon squeezy our websites are. Even your Gran could use it.